This is the page where you can find the most frequently asked questions and their according answers. Please read this first before you send us any queries because the answer may be somewhere here.
- Where can I find more information about your company and the job requirements?
If you need more information about our company, please visit our website: www.smartosc.com. For more information about job requirements, click careers or simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How is the remuneration of the company?
At SmartOSC, we offer an excellent working environment with an attractive salary package. You may have opportunity to attend a management training course in Denmark run by high quality professionals and an English course at one of the best language centers in Hanoi. In addition, we frequently evaluate our staff performance, and hence award them with suitable bonus. We provide all employee benefits as required by law as well as offer free parking cost and many holiday packages.
- What is the salary level?
Salary in SmartOSC is based on:
(2) work behaviors
(3) working time in the company.
Therefore, the salary depends on yourself and remember that what you perform will reflect what you get. However, the salary levels at SmartOSC are very competitive in the market.
- What documents do I need to apply for the job?
You need to send us the following documents:
(1) The Curriculum Vitae which shows your professional qualification, working experiences and a passport sized photo.
(2) An Application Letter which provides reasons why you are suitable for the position you apply.
(3) You can also provide other supporting documents to show your ability ( if applicable).
Please notice that your CV and Application Letter should be written in English.
- How can I apply?
There are 3 different ways you can choose to apply:
1. Apply ONLINE
2. Send your CV and application letter to : email@example.com.
3. Bring a hard copy of your application directly to the office address: Suite 0903, Thanh Cong Tower, 57 Lang Ha street, Hanoi.
For more information, please visit How to Apply
- How long should I expect the response after I submit my application?
Normally, the application screening takes 2 weeks. We then send an Interview Invitation letter to qualified candidates.
Sometimes, however, processing time may be longer due to large numbers of applicants. So please be patient.
- How many steps are there for the recruitment?
Typically, a candidate needs to go through the following steps before being accepted for the position:
CV screening –> Test –> Interview –> Job Offer.
However, this may be different for some special cases
- What type of tests do I have to take?
- What is the main content of the interview?
- Will I need to join a training course after becoming a member of your company?
- Yes, everyone who joins the company will go through 2-month training period. The training will help you understand the company’s vision, working process and get to know people. Moreover, the training is also an important clue for us to assess your skills, knowledge and professionalism.
- If I am a student, do I have chance to work for your company?
- Yes, all students are welcome to apply, as long as you meet requirements of the position. We value your talent and work ethic. As a student, you may be interested in our trainee program. Send us your CV and we will suggest you the right position.
- If I fail this recruitment of your company, can I apply for another position next time
- Yes, SmartOSC is an equal opportunity employer. You are not judged by how many times you apply but your quality. We strongly encourage you to apply for any position available at SmartOSC when you think suitable for you