- Participate in e-commerce, software and web development projects for international clients
- Co-operate with clients to find out optimal technical solutions
- Self-research, give advices, and find solutions for complicated technical problem in Magento
- Ensure good quality of product delivery
- Coach and support junior and mid-level members to achieve team’s goals
- At least 5 years of experience in PHP, OOP, 3 years of experience in Magento frameworks, and having a strong interest in coding
- Good English communication skills to be a part of international work environment
- Competent with designing and implementing various structure and design patterns as well as optimizing the code for high traffic websites
- Ingenuity to work with version control (GIT/SVN), LAMP technology
Having the following skills is an advantage:
- Comfort working with Linux server, deployment and configuration (Apache/Nginx/Varnish/APC/Memcached/Redis)
- Critical thinking, good team-working and problem-solving skills
- Professional and ethical behaviors
- Working experience in highly-standardized work environments
At SmartOSC, we offer the bests to your values:
- Attractive salary package, up to $3000
- Onsite opportunity in Europe, Australia, US
- Salary review twice per year.
- Premium health care up to $3,000/year
- Working in No.1 Magento's partner in Vietnam – Professional English environment.
- Free English and Management training packages
Featured Jobs Image:
To bring out the best programming solutions for complex projects in Europe and North America, with a comprehensive focus on Magento.