- Operations working together with engineers to get things done faster in an automated and repeatable way;
- Configure, administrate CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Delivery) tools/utilities;
- Implement, configure and administrate system Logging management;
- Research new system techniques/tools to improve productivity of DevOps team;
- Support development team to troubleshot and resolve system problems;
- Setup technical environment for development team;
- Setup components for automation testing and performance testing.
- Good knowledge on Windows, Linux, Mac environment;
- Good networking experiences;
- Good knowledge of system scripting: Power Shell on Windows, Linux Shell command;
- Basic knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery with Jenkin/Chef/Puppet/SaltStack/Ansible, Team City, Octopus, Octopack / Nuget;
- Can configure product deployment staging;
- Experience on Docker package technologies;
- Experience on Kubernetes container Management;
- Experience on Cloud Servers (AWS, Google Cloud)
- Has experience on Logging management tool such as Sensu, Kibana, Elasticsearch;
- Strong knowledge of performance, security, load balancing and system troubleshooting;
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus);
Having the following skills is an advantage:
- Technical understanding / knows Java or PHP
- Good English Skills (not perfect, but should be able to discuss in English, and read/write)
- Experience with Microservice system is an advantage
- Efficient and flexible, and want to learn new things.
Benefit: At SmartOSC, we offer the bests to your values
- Attractive salary package, up to 1400$
- Salary review twice a year
- Flexible working hour (between 7:30am – 7:30pm on staff’s preference)
- Premium health care up to $3,000/year
- Working in One of the largest Ecommerce Agencies in South East Asia – Professional English environment
- Free English, Japanese and professional training packages
- Firm’s Certified Qualifications Sponsorship for career development
- Annual company trip inside or outside Vietnam
- Other fun activities: happy hour, quarterly team building, football club, yoga club, swimming club, charity activities, etc.
- Free entertainment parties: Birthday party, Anniversary party, Sum-up Party, Year-End Party, etc.
To Apply: Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Job Application Letter with “DevOps Engineer” in the subject line.
- Updated CV in English, including your contact e-mail, phone number and salary expectations.
For more information about SmartOSC, please kindly visit: