How is the remuneration of the company?At SmartOSC, we offer an excellent working environment with an attractive salary package. You may have opportunity to attend a management training course in Denmark run by high quality professionals and an English course at one of the best language centers in Hanoi. In addition, we frequently evaluate our staff performance, and hence award them with suitable bonus. We provide all employee benefits as required by law as well as offer free parking cost and many holiday packages.
What is the salary level?Salary in SmartOSC is based on:
(2) work behaviors
(3) working time in the company.
Therefore, the salary depends on yourself and remember that what you perform will reflect what you get. However, the salary levels at SmartOSC are very competitive in the market.
How can I apply?There are 3 different ways you can choose to apply:
1. Apply ONLINE
2. Send your CV and application letter to : email@example.com.
3. Bring a hard copy of your application directly to the office address: 12Ath Floor, Ladeco Building, 266 Doi Can, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
How many steps are there for the recruitment?Typically, a candidate needs to go through the following steps before being accepted for the position:
CV screening –> Test –> Interview –> Job Offer.
However, this may be different for some special cases.
What documents do I need to apply for the job?You need to send us the following documents:
(1) The Curriculum Vitae which shows your professional qualification, working experiences and a passport sized photo.
(2) An Application Letter which provides reasons why you are suitable for the position you apply.
(3) You can also provide other supporting documents to show your ability ( if applicable).
Please notice that your CV and Application Letter should be written in English.