- Lead the software outsourcing team, recruit and training staff;
- Organize development with a team of world-class developers;
- Plan and coordinate with other teams in company to deliver software products with high quality and fitness for customer’s expectation according to plan and target;
- Make a report to Board of Directors.
1. Required Experience
- 10+ years of relevant experience in IT field, especially software outsourcing;
- Proficient in Japanese, N1-N2 level;
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Senior Project Manager in software development, plus with e-commerce;
- 5+ years of the same position at Managerial level.
2. Managerial & Leadership Skills
- Ability to manage relationships at various levels within the organisation;
- Ability to influence and resolve conflict through timely and transparent communications;
- Ability to effectively manage through change, whether a change in business requirements, changes in business priorities or change in resources;
- Ability to assess and manage risks at a project/organizational level;
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure;
- Ability to manage teams on a day-to-day basis with minimum 40 people.
3. Education & Other Competencies
- Bachelor Degree in Business and/or Computer Sciences OR equivalent work experience;
- Strong business oriented spirit and delivery processing skills;
- Excellent Japanese skills (Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing) in communication with Japanese-speaking customers.
At SmartOSC, we offer the bests to your values
- Attractive salary package;
- Salary review twice a year;
- Premium health care up to $3,000/year;
- Onsite opportunity in Japan;
- Working in No.1 Magento's partner in Vietnam – Professional English environment;
- Free Japanese/English and Management training packages.