- Lead the development team to ensure the assigned duties to meet business requirements and the company's objectives;
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs;
- Build and manage a schedule to ensure work to be identified, assigned and completed on time;
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client by excellent communication;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Identify, track, manage and resolve project issues;
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Work directly with Japanese customers;
- Involve in recruiting project staff and training team members;
- Motivate team member;
- Report to: Division Manager;
- Manage team size 5 - 10 members at least.
- Graduate from IT (software or Information System) university or equivalent;
- At least 4 year-experience in PROJECT MANAGER Position;
- 3 years professional experience in Web/Internet or software development;
- Good communication skills: group discussion leading, team working, etc.;
- Good project management skills: estimating, planning, organizing, leading;
- Highly responsible, well-organized, communicative, pro-active, dare-to-lead;
- Japanese: N2 – N1 level;
- Good at technical Reading & Writing, able to communicate with foreign clients.
Having the following skills is an advantage:
- Have technical knowledge about PHP, .Net, JAVA and Mobile;
- Experience in working with eCommerce/CMS Platform;
- Experience in Agile model;
- Working experience in foreign companies/ overseas education.
At SmartOSC, we offer the bests to your values:
- Attractive salary package;
- Onsite opportunity in Japan;
- Salary review twice a year;
- Premium health care up to $3,000/year;
- Working in No.1 Magento's partner in Vietnam – Professional English environment.