- Participate in software, ecommerce, web development projects for clients in Europe and North America;
- Can do the hardest tasks of the company by yourself;
- Prove good quality delivery;
- Consult customers for technical solutions;
- Coach junior and intermediate members.
- Expert on PHP, PHPUnit, popular PHP frameworks and love coding;
- Excellent in object-oriented programing;
- Understand and can implement various structure and design patterns;
- Can design the structure and optimize the code for high traffic websites;
- Have experience in various cache systems of relational databases;
- Can work in English speaking environment.
Having the following skills is an advantage:
- Have experience in working with GIT/SVN, LAMP technology;
- Have experienced in Magento/Wordpress/Drupal/Joomla/Symfony 2 and other CMS and e-commerce system;
- Have experience in Linux or Windows server, deployment and configuration;
- Good teamwork skills and have experience in highly-standardized working environments;
- Professional and ethical behaviors;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Good at both verbal and written communication skills.
At SmartOSC, we offer the bests to your values:
- Working in international proactive environment of No.1 Magento's partner;
- Working directly with customers and many developers on the world;
- Many chances to onsite overseas (EU, Australia, North America, Singapore…);
- Salary upto $1500, quarterly and annually bonuses;
- Holiday packages, team-building parties, internal events…;
- Premium health care up to $3,000 per year;
- Training, education fee, free English and laptop purchase support.