The Sponsorship Sales Manager will sell both big ticket sponsorship packages and exhibition stands in volume to hit pre-agreed targets. This person will take responsibility for sales campaigns and forecasts as well as new lead generation.
Key roles and duties:
- Research and identify opportunities and qualified leads for each conference and exhibition
- Create bespoke packages to fit client requirements
- Document, track and monitor sales pipeline with new leads and provide accurate weekly forecasts
- Hit pre-agreed event sales targets
- Maintain and nurture new and existing client relationships
- Must be self-motivated and have a proactive attitude
- Has a natural aptitude for sales with the ability to close, with strong and clear communication and interpersonal skills to match.
- Ability to engage with senior executives on their unique business needs and understand what will create a ‘win’ for them.
- Fluency in English plus strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple on-going relationships
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word
At SmartOSC, we offer the bests to your values
- Attractive salary package
- Working in No.1 Magento's partner in Vietnam – Professional English environment
- Free English and Management training packages