Listen in to step inside the brilliant minds of:
- Herbert Vongpusanachai – Managing Director for DHL Thailand and Indochina
- Siew Ting Foo – Global Head of Brand and Insights at HP
- Tee Chayakul – Country Director, Stripe Thailand
- Mei Lee- Partner at Boston Consulting Group
- Jay Hira – Director, National Cyber Security Practice at MinterEllison
- Complex payment needs and subscription models are expected to become more popular, allowing customers to pay for utility rather than buying assets.
- Cross-border payments can be challenging due to high fees and a lack of trust in payment processors, but there is a growing need for seamless and secure international transactions.
- Generative AI can enhance marketing efforts and complement human skills, rather than replace human beings.
- The world is becoming more global and local simultaneously, with global trends like sustainability needing to be addressed by brands and considering the unique needs of different countries and regions.
- Building leadership skills that can adapt to the constantly changing world is a crucial challenge for businesses and individuals.
- The future of trading will be influenced by changes in global supply chains, sourcing of materials, and the use of AI and machine learning for more efficient operations.
- IoT devices, such as wearables and home appliances, are becoming more prevalent, but there is a need for better security standards to protect personal data and networks.
- AI and machine learning can play a significant role in cybersecurity, helping to recognize threats, identify high-value assets, and assess control gaps.
- Quantum computing has the potential to break existing encryption algorithms, posing a threat to data security.